Control Window Locations
- Create a basic page in html that includes a single image.
- When the image is clicked, it should open 5 new windows in the following locations on the screen:
- one in the top left corner of the screen
- one in the top right corner
- one in the lower left corner
- one in the lower right corner
- one in the center of the screen
The URLs displayed for each window can be of your choosing.
Note: you will likely have to give your browser permission to open new windows.
Next assignment ... Assignment #19