This assignment explores working with cookies.
- Create a basic page in html that displays text and an image.
- Track how many times a user has visited your page by storing this information in a cookie.
- Display this information to the user, e.g. You have visited x number of times! The current visit should be included in this number.
- Display the date and time of the user's last visit, e.g. "You lasted visted on..."
- If this is the user's first visit, display e.g. "You have never visited before" instead.
Note: you will have to upload these files to a web server in order to test them. Cookies cannot be set for local files.