- Create a blank page.
- Using a prompt box, prompt the user to supply his or her name.
- Then, using 5 additional prompt boxes, prompt the user to supply 5 words.
- Save each word in a separate variable.
- Then, using document.write() statements, use the information stored in variables to display a "Mad-libs" type of story, i.e. create a few paragraphs of information in story format.
- Also, prompt the user for a color (i.e. one of the 16 named colors or a hex value).
- Store this color in a variable.
- In the "mad libs" story, highlight, using the color supplied by the user, each of the words that you previously collected. Do this by surrounding the words with <div> tags and using an inline style.
Feel free to use one of these text samples or one of your own.
Next assignment ... Assignment #8