- Create a basic page in html.
- Then, display the following items in the page using only one or more document.write() statements:
- Information about the web browser that the user is viewing this page with (hint: use the navigator.appName property).
- The height and width of the user's monitor, i.e. the resolution (hint: use window.screen.availHeight and window.screen.availWidth)
- The date that the page was created or last modified (hint: use the document.lastModified property).
Next assignment ... Assignment #5